Custom Promotional Screen Printing – Our Way
Custom Promotional Screen Printing – Our Way.
Professional Tips You Need To Know When Ordering T-shirts and Cusom Promotional Screen Printing Online :
We Make It Easy
There are a lot of decisions that go into building the best shirt: what shirt style to use, what colors to pick, the print results to expect, how many shirts to order and the list can go on. Ordering t-shirts online can feel tricky when you can’t physically try on, see or feel each t-shirt. So, we decided to put together a list of 8 pro tips that will hopefully help prepare you prior to your next order and make it a much more enjoyable experience.
1. If you are ordering t-shirts online, but you are choosing shirts from two different manufacturers, there could be color variation between the two blanks. For example, if you order a men’s Gildan 5000 in heather grey, the color might not match up with a women’s Ramo 2106 in heather grey. The shirts are produced by different companies, around the world, so the colors will likely be similar, but not an exact match.
2. If you are ordering t-shirts online, but you are choosing shirts from two different manufactures (like the example above), there could be color variation between the two print results. Each t-shirt blank might have the same fabric material, but the threads could produce slightly different print results. One shirt could discharge better than the other.
3. Because we’re printing on fabric with water based and discharge ink, matching a Pantone color is not 100% accurate. However, we will get very close to the exact color you want. Any variation will hardly be noticeable.
4. It is possible to print our soft hand (feel) water based inks on both light and dark shirts. Eventhough we screen print with opaque supercover inks, we still insist upon printing a white underbase (yes, on white shirts too) doing this allows our Screen printer better control over the ink for a superior, long lasting print.
5. There is not a difference between Unisex and Men’s t-shirts. Unisex t-shirts work great for both men and women. A lot of times, customers prefer unisex t-shirts over women’s styles because they run into a lot of sizing issues. A lot of ladies tees run very small and a women who might wear a small or medium ends up needing a large or extra large to fit “true to size”. If you’re wanting to order women’s tees, it might be best to order blank samples to see if it’s the fit you’re looking for.
6. It is possible to keep all of your retail needs under one roof. By adding custom printed tags, hem tags and bagging, you’re investing into the value of your brand and your customer’s experience. Explore all of the speciality and finishing services that are available to you and go for it! Although it can seem expensive to initially invest in the details, it can pay off big in the long run.
7. You can customize your shirts by using our online design studio tool on our website, but you will always received a personalized mockup of your artwork before your order moves to press. The mockup is an accurate representation of how your shirt will look once printed and includes details such as sizing, pantone colors, etc.
8. When you first get your new shirts, you might feel the ink slightly. This is completely normal and will completely go away with one wash! To ensure the longevity of your shirts, we recommend washing with cold water and drying in the shade if a coloured t-shirt or in a dryer (if absolutely neccessary) on low.
If you ever have any questions about ordering t-shirts online, please ask us! Our friendly team is here to help via email and phone.
Have questions about placing an order? We’re here to help.